The Open Day at MIPT is a unique opportunity to meet the Institute’s students and faculty and get firsthand information about the academic disciplines, research areas and lab vacancies, international conferences and scientific schools, creative workshops, and internships.
On May 10, the MIPT International Office hosts the remote Open Day 2020 for foreign applicants. The online session will include:
- Noon-12:30 p.m. Welcome speech by MIPT vice rector for international affairs.
- 12:30-1 p.m. Presentation of MIPT English-taught degree programs.
- 1-1:30 p.m. Walkthrough on “How To Apply to MIPT: Admission Rules and Procedures.”
- 1:30-2 p.m. Question and answer session with the International Office of MIPT.
- 2-3 p.m. Live conversation with foreign students of MIPT.
“The format of a remote university presentation has come to be a tradition with us. Similar livestreams were held at the MIPT Open Day in spring to engage those applicants who were unable to come to Moscow. That format is familiar to and convenient for school students and their parents, as well as those applying to master’s and PhD programs. The livestreams will feature webinars and interviews with the Institute’s students and faculty. This will ensure that the participants’ experience is as close to actually visiting the campus for a traditional Open Day as possible,” commented Vitaly Shestopalov, the head of the MIPT Department for Pre-University Training and Admissions.